The island of Evia and specifically the area of Aghioi Apostoloi is an ideal place for weekend escapes, family holidays, and for getaways of special interest.
A perfect destination for relaxing vacations and at the same time offers a wide selection of activities.
There is no better way to search, discover and enjoy the natural, cultural and historic gems of our beloved island than cycling around. There is definitely no better way to feel the air, the smell, and the dreaming atmosphere of our motherland than the one that Argo Hotel and Studios offers you… on 2 wheels.
Ask the reception, for the ”Rent a Bike” services we have and feel the difference and the freedom you may have with your own bike during your stay with us. Please also remember that Argo Hotel & Studios is certified by the “Bike Friendly Hotel” network.
From now on, we care not only for your relaxing vacations and your gastronomic positive experiences here but even for your beloved two-wheel friend, your bike, the one that makes you feel free as a bird but with your realistic side as well… on the ground!
Ask anything you want and need to our reception and we will take care of your bike so… it goes round and round and going around!
Visiting isolated beaches of extreme beauty like :
- Lianni Ammos
Doing water activities like :
- Scuba Diving
Visiting archaeological, cultural & natural attractions of high importance and interest such as:
- The Ancient Eretria.
- The Dragon Houses (Drakospita) in Mount Ochi, starts from Karystos to Cavo Doro. Especially for the Dragon Houses, our hotel organizes for individual clients as well as for small groups, upon request, short excursions to learn about the location and the myth of Zeus and Hera, who, it is said, drove her there to marry her.
- The Castles of South Evia
- The ancient quarry of stone in Styra.
- The Monastery of Agios Ioannis the Russian.
- The Lake of Dystos (included in the Natura 2000 network for the unique ecosystem and its significance in migratory birds), is another area of great importance for our region and its contribution to the preservation of our ecosystem.